Join one of the free walking groups in Wiltshire led by trained walk leaders. They meet every week, normally take one hour and often end with a cup of tea and a chat in a local cafe.
Walking in a group is a great way to get active and stay motivated. You’ll make new friends and discover new places to walk in your neighbourhood.
Everyone is welcome providing you are independently mobile and are able to meet the physical demands of the walk. It’s free and fun. Read More HERE http://ow.ly/6Cacd
- #Cricklade hosts the first meeting of the new Royal Wootton Bassett & Cricklade Area Board on Wednesday 22nd May 2013 wp.me/pPhCq-18F 1 hour ago
- RT @WiltshireMuseum: Walking Wiltshire's White Horses - 31 May is the 'Inspiraton Day' for our new project. Book now for a place on... http… 2 days ago
- Kayakers paddle 150 miles to raise money itv.com/news/london/up… via @itvnews 2 weeks ago
- RT @NaturalEngland: #WalkThisMay On Sunday! Dawn Chorus walk: beautiful songs from hedgerow & wetland birds N. Meadow Cricklade NNR htt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @VisitWiltshire: Kids go free weekend at Swindon & Cricklade railway this weekend ow.ly/kwHiC 2 weeks ago
- 27,464 hits