October Draw 2010
First Prize Mrs Olive McDonald £52.50
Second Prize Mr Malcolm Tew £35.00
Jenner Hall Funds £87.50
To join the Jenner Hall “Save It Club”
Please contact Paul Marley Tel: 01793 752 851, or Collect a form from Bailey’s News, C&R Grocers or Animal Fayre
For the previous results see https://cricklade.wordpress.com/no-4/jenner-hall-save-it-club/
The Save It Club is a regular, monthly way of donating to this important heritage community building. It provides a vital steady source of income for ongoing repairs of the hall keeping it open whilst major fundraising for the Repair & Refurbishment Project is taking place. Subscribers will be encouraged to pay a year’s subscription of £12 by Standing Order.Winners will be drawn each month. First prize of 30% of total monthly subscriptions. Second prize of 20% of total monthly subscriptions. Jenner Hall Repair & Refurbishment Fund 50% of total monthly subscriptions. The Trustees thank all supporters.