The Save It Club is a regular, monthly way of donating to this important heritage community building. It provides a vital steady source of income for ongoing repairs of the hall keeping it open whilst major fundraising for the Repair & Refurbishment Project is taking place. Subscribers will be encouraged to pay a year’s subscription of £12 by Standing Order.
Winners will be drawn each month. First prize of 30% of total monthly subscriptions. Second prize of 20% of total monthly subscriptions. Jenner Hall Repair & Refurbishment Fund 50% of total monthly subscriptions
A draw was made on the 28th.January 2011 and the lucky winners were:
First Prize Mrs Elaine Ryan £52.80
Second Prize Mrs Renee McEvoy £35.20
Jenner Hall Funds £88.00
Previous Monthly Draws can be found Here.
Many thanks for your participation.Download an additional Application form here for new members The Subscription for the “Save It Club” is only £12 per year. Please contact Paul Marley Tel: 01793 752 851 or Collect a form from Bailey’s News, C&R Grocers or Animal Fayre
The Trustees of Cricklade Jenner Hall thank you for your support