Walking and exercise: did you know?
- Walking is good for bones and muscles: helping your kids grow up big and strong.
- It burns calories: in fact a brisk walk burns the same amount of calories as a run over the same distance!
- It builds stamina.
- It helps beat stress: walking can make you feel good and more relaxed.
- It can cut your risk of heart disease by up to 50%, reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and the risk of some cancers
- It boosts your immune system for 24 hours
- It can even lower your blood pressure.
The aim is to build a library of walks for everyone to enjoy.
No 1 – Cricklade Mile Walk – To View and Print Click HERE